1st International Advisory Committee meeting
February 5th 2016
Maison Suger, FMSH, 16-18 rue Suger, 75006 Paris
The International Advisory Committe (IAC) of the D-TRANSFORM project consists of representatives of Ministries, national agencies and associations of university presidents (mainly from the partners’countries), representatives of international organizations, each carefully selected on the basis of their experience and/or seniority.
In this first meeting, members had a round table discussion about designing successful workshops for university leaders: motivation, timing, topics, methodology and follow-up
Participants will discuss these issues one by one, listing alternatives for each organizational item. In particular:
– aims and objectives that university leaders hope to achieve through e-learning
– experiences with existing digital leaders (Sloan, Jisc etc) and senior leaders training programs and make recommendations as to which parts of these partners could incorporate
– the best timing for university leaders to be available for participating at leadership schools
– relevant topics for leadership schools
– good speakers for leadership schools
– methodology and follow up
– dissemination strategy.
See the detailed program of the event and the list of participants here.