The D-TRANSFORM is the first attempt to set up a “University Leader Program” at the European level on the role of e-Education in shaping university strategies. Like the OLC consortium or the UPCEA, D-TRANSFORM will focus on the necessity of visionary leadership and on its impact on university senior management, on policy and programs to effectively shape and support successful implementation of online, blended, and technology-enhanced initiatives.
According to the D-TRANSFORM agenda, each partner will leverage its specific competencies in order to lead the implementation of three “Intellectual Outputs”:
- the University of Lorraine (with the contribution of Sero Consulting Ltd) leads Output1, whose goal is to draw up guidelines with recommendations for university strategies based on the use of e-education;
- the Open University of Catalunya leads Output 2, whose aim is to implement two leadership schools for university governance;
- the Politecnico di Milano-METID coordinates Output 3, whose goal is to implement an online training kit.
- the Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme is the coordinator of the D-TRANSFORM project;
- the Budapest University of Technology and Economy leads the Internal Quality Task;
- the European Distance and E-Learning Network – EDEN leads the Dissemination task.